Thursday 27 May 2010

Another lovely book





















I first heard about this fantastic creature when my son came back from the nursery and said: "mummy, I saw the Gruffalo today" and he wouldn't stop talking about a mouse, a snake, a fox and an owl during the rest of the day. I decided to find out more about it and when I did, I totally understood his excitement.

The Gruffalo tells the story of a clever little mouse who meets a fox, an owl and a snake while walking through the woods and how he manages to escape from danger... I cannot tell you more, but I assure you that it is worth adding this little book to your child's collection. In general, I can only say that it is a great story, with beautiful illustrations and that I've become a big fan of it!.

If your child loves it, you can go to the Gruffalo's official website where you will find lots of fun games, activities, colouring pages and even the "Gruffalo Crumble's" recipe, how yummy is that? ;)
Add To Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment